We at Dakota Electric Construction Co. strive to bring integrity and personalized service to all of our residential, commercial, retail, industrial, and institutional clients, while consistently displaying deep knowledge and experience.
Established in 1898, Dakota Electric Construction Co. is licensed in MN & ND. From the very beginning, Dakota Electric Construction Co. has been associated with quality performance, professional personnel, and the willingness to stand behind our work. From the initial estimate or bid phase, continuing through the project management and wrap-up phases, we are committed to fulfilling our customers’ needs.
We are well-respected in the communities in which we work and are always personable. Serving the FM and surrounding areas is our top priority while also providing a fair price.
Our Mission Statement
“Together with its valued Employees, Dakota Electric Construction Co. is committed to being the best electrical contractor and employer, providing the highest level of Customer Satisfaction, resulting in the advancement of our Customers, our Employees, and our Company.”
- President – Mark McCollum – [email protected]
- Secretary Treasurer – Jeff Case – [email protected]
- Vice President – Mike Karels – [email protected]
- Vice President – Jeremy Vanderplaats – [email protected]
- Project Managers –
Mark McCollum – [email protected]
Jeremy Vanderplaats – [email protected]
- Service Manager – Mac Duncan – [email protected]
- Lead Estimator – Jeff Case – [email protected]
- Office Manager – Josie Ramsrud –
- Accounting – Betsy Weekly-Dreesen – [email protected]
We are dedicated to our clients and their projects. Call us today to find out for yourself why Dakota Electric Construction Co. is your electrical contractor.